Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories offers an extensive in house testing menu at our state of the art laboratory in Santa Barbara, California.
For Medical Professionals
ALERT: PDL offers several different 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing options.
Please note: PDL only offers COVID-19 collection services for symptomatic patients through our Goleta and Santa Ynez COVID-19 collection sites. For offices collecting specimens, specimens can be submitted to PDL via courier pick-up for testing (please do not drop off to a PDL PSC location).
For symptomatic COVID-19 collections:
- An order by an authorized provider in the State of California is required.
- An appointment is required and can be set up through our online scheduling tool or calling 805-879- 8100 (toll-free 866-591-4610).
DO NOT direct suspect COVID-19 patients to a Patient Service Center.
Information is available online:
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
Cottage Health: https://www.cottagehealth.org/about/newsroom/2020/coronavirus-covid-19/
Quickly access online tools, guides and forms:
Log in to review ordering activity, view invoices, make payments, complete missing information requests or to contact us about your bill.
PDL offers a number of options for streamlining electronic workflows.
- Client Notifications: View our most recent client notifications.
- COVID Client Notifications: View our COVID client notifications.
- FDA COVID Fact Sheets: Review FDA COVID Fact Sheets for tests PDL offers.
- Guides & Forms: Access to forms for supply orders, add on requests, standing orders, guides and more.
- Tool allows for look-up of:
ICD 9-ICD 10 code
- ICD 10 code by keyword search
- Medical necessity check of a specific lab test to the ICD 10 code
Access your patient test results 24/7 or place new orders through PDL CONNECT portal.
PDL offers a Time of Service price discount program for uninsured patients. Contact your sales representative for more information.